Wednesday 12 February 2014

Bioderma Crealine H20 Review

If you're as obsessed with beauty as I am you will no doubt have heard of Bioderma, but I thought I'd share this short post declaring my love for it.


It is hands down the greatest makeup remover I've ever used! It used to be tricky to get hold of in the UK but it is now stocked in Harvey Nichols and on Escentual, or you can use good old eBay  and this is the seller I've always used in the past when it wasn't available here. 


I use two small cotton wool pads to remove my eye makeup (one for each eye) and one large one for my base makeup and by the time it comes to cleansing my skin is practically clean! Considering how much I slap on this is an amazing feat. 

If you've not tried this stuff where have you been? The only fault I can find with this perfect product is that it stings like no ones business when you get it in your eye. But if you're not as clumsy as me then this won't be an issue and this product therefor becomes faultless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment